TEXPO is a technology exhibition that aims to give stakeholders in the Nigerian technology ecosystem an opportunity to interact and showcase their works. It would feature industry influencers, Exhibitors and potential investors. It would be an opportunity for technology entrepreneurs to find investors and mentors for their products. It also gives Investors a bird’s eye view of the technology ecosystem, its trends and general direction. TEXPO is powered by PurpleChip Technologies; a Tech start up that plans to change the face of the African Technology market through its own products and by helping other Tech entrepreneurs push and develop their products.
TEXPO continues to improve every year with better startups and more investors. Our startups cover many industries such as Fintech, Artificial intelligence, robotics and more
Our objectives are:
- To provide a platform for start-ups to exhibit their products
- To create an avenue for start-ups to get funding
- To provide an avenue for entrepreneurs to interact
- To help start-ups receive feedback on their products before it hits the market
- To sensitize the youth and recalibrate their thought process
- To motivate and inspire young technology entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts.